Independence Day15th August 2019
Social Science Expo10th September 2019
Field Trip To The Fire Station
Field trips provide students experiential learning opportunities by connecting classroom learning to the real world.
- We organized a field trip for the students to the Fire station on 28th August 2019, as a part of our EVS curriculum.
- A brief introduction of the fire station was given by firefighters and information about different situations causing fire was shared.
- At the fire station, students were exposed to different techniques to extinguish the fire.
- Students gained knowledge about different types of fire extinguishers.
- Firefighters demonstrated different water hoses used for firefighting.
- Different parts of the Fire engine were shown.
It was indeed immense learning and fun experience for our students.